888Lots.com - Return Policy
I. ALL SALES ARE FINAL UNLESS THERE IS MISREPRESENTATION OF THE GOODS ON THE MANIFEST.
II. All claims for shortage, damage, defective goods or shipment errors must be made within 3 business days after receipt of shipment.
III. The determination of condition is at our sole discretion. Our liability shall be limited to the invoiced value of the materials or their replacement.
IV. No claims will be accepted without an RMA. Follow these steps to obtain an RMA:
1. Browse to the 888Digital.net B2B website. Click on the ‘RMA Submittal Form’ in the upper left-hand corner of the page.
2. Click ‘Create new RMA’ and fill out the required information (Quantity, Invoice #, Product model or serial number). Enter a reason for the return in the box that is provided.
3. Click on the ‘Submit RMA’ button.
4. Once the RMA request is reviewed and approved by the RMA department the following steps will occur:
a. The RMA number and shipping instructions will be emailed to you
b. The defective product can now be shipped to 888 Digital. The address, packing information, and shipping information are detailed in the email you will receive when the RMA is approved.
c. Upon receipt of a damaged item we will ship out a replacement, if available. If a replacement is not available, we will refund the full purchase price of your item.
5. Products being returned must match original sales order.
6. Products must be returned in adequate condition in proper packaging and shipping material.
V. Non-defective returns are subject to a restocking charge of 15% of the purchased value.
VI. You are responsible for paying the shipping costs for any return. Shipping costs are non-refundable. We recommend using a trackable shipping service and purchasing shipping insurance as we do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
VII. Upon receipt of a damaged item we will ship out a replacement, if available. If a replacement is not available, we will refund the full purchase price of your item.
VIII. No deductions may be made against invoices until an RMA form is completed and a credit memo issued for the RMA.
IX. If an action is commenced to enforce payment as herein provided, buyer consents to the exercise of jurisdiction over it by any state or federal court with the state of New Jersey and agrees to pay such sums as the court may fix and reasonable attorney fees and court costs.
X. Payment of invoice either directly or through a third party is regarded as acceptance of the terms of the refunds policy.
XI. All returns must come in the original packaging and box contents.
XII. The Customer accepts a total quantity variance of 3% to Manifest for all Lot purchases.